The Care Bureau Ltd
At The Care Bureau, we are looking for reliable, dedicated and flexible experienced care workers, for agency work in residential homes, care homes, and nursing homes.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced carer to have more variety in their working day and to help expand care knowledge by working with different clients. Working within an agency means you get to pick and choose your hours and is great if you are looking to work during your studies, alongside another job or are just looking to pick up work as a when you want too.
Responsibilities for Care Worker
- Supporting with personal care, dressing, washing, toileting
- Assistance with medication
- Helping the client in and out of bed
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists, stand aids, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Assisting with feeding
- Assisting with daily chores
Shift patterns may vary, but tend to be:
- Earlies – 7am – 2pm
- Lates – 2pm – 9pm
- Long Days – 7.30am – 9.30pm
- Nights – 10pm – 7am
Come and be the highlight of somebody’s day by joining our very special team.
If this sounds like the job for you, call our recruitment team on 0800 080 3035 or apply online.
INTERNAL CODE – INDSP / KCOA
To apply for this position please click here.