carebureau The Care Bureau Limited
Care for People, People for Care
At The Care Bureau, we are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference in someone’s life. This is a fulfilling position, perfect for those who love giving back. Interested? Then read on!
- Competitive pay rate
- In house, online and hands-on training
- Free DBS Check
- Full, Free PPE to keep you as safe
- Opportunity to Progress
- Flexible hours to suit you (full time, part time, weekends only, bank)
- Opportunity to undertake an NVQ in health and social care
- Enhanced rate for festive periods
The Care Bureau
We are a family run business, with over 100 years’ experience within our senior management team, so we know care best. This wealth of knowledge ensures that we draw experience from and current knowledge to provide the best service available.
We are a Domiciliary Homecare, Live-in Care and Recruitment Agency who specifically recruit staff into healthcare.
Our staff are fully trained to a standard expected by our customers in both Nursing establishments and home-based customers.
Being a Care Assistant with The Care Bureau
At The Care Bureau, we believe caring to be one of the most satisfying jobs there is. Bringing happiness into someone’s home and making sure their day to day lives are as stimulating as possible, is most rewarding.
Whether you are already a carer and looking to progress within the sector, or whether you are registered nurses looking to take a step back and go back to your roots, or after caring for a loved one, you’ve decided that this is a career path you want to follow. We welcome you to be a part of The Care Bureau family.
We have clients with various needs, and you will be assisting them with personal care, medications, and food requirements; but with that also comes a range of lifestyles and personalities.
As a Care Assistant, the range of responsibilities will change from client to client, each person will require a different approach. We want our clients to live as independently as they are able, and that is where you come in:
- Assisting with personal care
- Aiding with medications
- Supporting the client to live as independently as possible while assisting with their health and wellbeing
- Using the correct equipment to assist with Manual Handling
- Food preparation
For this position we do not require you to have any experience, just a passion to care for others. However, we do have a few requirements:
- The right to work in the UK
- A valid UK drivers’ license and access to your own vehicle
- The passion and drive to care for someone else
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds of interest, then click the APPLY WITH INDEED button. Alternatively, contact our friendly Recruitment Team on 0800 080 3035.
INTERNAL CODE – INDSP / RCOD
To apply for this position please click here.