The Care Bureau Ltd
Are you an experienced carer looking for the next step in your career?
Do you enjoy home care, but looking for something with set shifts?
Then we have the position for you! Our Domiciliary Team is currently looking to employ a Supervisor to join their busy team.
Care experience and a UK driver’s license are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have full-time hours available, incorporating the following shift patterns:
- 6:30am till 3:00pm
- 3:00pm till 10:30pm
- Alternate weekends would be required
This role would be to support the Domiciliary Manager in the day to day running of the department.
This will include:
- Involvement in Care Plan production and Client assessments and reviews.
- Attendance of Domiciliary calls as required in the event of new clients, holiday or sickness cover. (Enhanced pay is given when attending client calls)
- Incident support to care staff on the field as required.
- Supporting and mentoring new staff
- Listen, support and resolve client queries or questions as required.
- Allocation of daily calls for new clients or holiday/sickness cover as required
- Free DBS Check
- Free Mobile Phone
- Free Uniform
- Paid Mileage allowance
- Paid in-depth Training programme.
- NVQ 3 if available.
- On-site Training organisation facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self-progression.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Guaranteed Shift Patterns
Call our 24-hour recruitment line on 0800 080 3035 to have a chat about this role in more detail.
ABOUT THE CARE BUREAU
Established in 1997, The Care Bureau is a family run business with over 80 years of experience in Registered Nursing, Management, and Domiciliary Care. From this wealth of experience, The Care Bureau has been built to understand the complex needs of our clients and staff, allowing us to provide the best possible service available.
The Care Bureau – Domiciliary Care / Home Care / Care Assistant / Support Worker
Internal Code – INDSP / NCOD
To apply for this position please click here.