The Care Bureau Ltd
Experienced Social Care Trainer – The Training Bureau – Leamington Spa
The Training Bureau delivers a variety of social care training, and are looking for experienced trainers that can deliver induction training at our own training facility in Leamington Spa.
Job Type – Freelance – Part-time
Hours – up to 30 per month TBC
Pay Rate – negotiable depending on experience
The successful applicant will deliver our own induction programme that maps to the standards set down in the Care Certificate. We deliver the training in 4 modules over 2 days and includes:
Health and Safety: Medication/Moving and Handling: Principles of Person-Centred Care: Safeguarding.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Applicants must have experience of training within the care sector and hold relevant qualifications relating to each module taught:
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g Award in Education and Training, PTLLS, Cert Ed
- A current Moving and Handling Trainer certificate
- Hold current medication trainer’s certificate
- Minimum of level 3 qualifications in Adult Health and Social Care
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of each area of training preferably hold a current training certificate in each subject
Applications by CV
Internal Code – INDSP / REC
To apply for this position please click here.