The Care Bureau Ltd
Make a difference in someone’s life TODAY!
Position: Rapid Response Care Assistant
Must: Have experience, drive, and have access to a car
Working Hours: 7am – 2pm and 3pm – 11pm (alternate weekends included) Full and part-time hours available.
Annual Salary: £22,000 pro-rata
Not only are we the lead provider for Northamptonshire County Council, but we also work alongside the NHS supporting efficient hospital discharges.
Interested? Send ‘START’ to 88802
What can The Care Bureau offer you?
- Full time or part-time position, with guaranteed hours
- Paid by the shift, not by the call
- 28 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Update training with ongoing support from your peers
- High street discounts for 100’s of well-known shops, in-store and online
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme *
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
The Care Bureau would like to hear from you if:
- You have experience in care, especially in a senior role
- Are confident and can make independent decisions
- You are compassionate, caring and a good listener
- You are a car driver with access to your vehicle
- You are reliable and have a passion for timekeeping
Sound like the job for you? Call our dedicated Recruitment Team on 0800 080 3035
What to expect from this position?
The Care Bureau are looking for warm and kind people to join our family in the Kettering area, with full and part-time positions available.
- Supporting the clients in their homes after a hospital discharge
- On the spot decisions regarding the client’s requirements
- Creating and editing care plans and assessments based on the client
- Delivering personal care, assisting with medication and manual handling
- Preparing meals and drinks for the client or simply just assisting them with this
Apply online today!
*terms and conditions apply
Internal code – INDSP / RR
To apply for this position please click here.