The Care Bureau Ltd
At The Care Bureau, we are currently seeking dedicated and experienced carers to improve day to day life for our clients one to one in their own home. Assisting our clients to lead independent and fulfilling lives is at the heart of all we do.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, reliable and flexible and have amazing communication skills. They must share a passion for making a positive impact on people’s lives.
This role does require previous experience in care and if you have a driver’s license and care, this is beneficial, but not essential.
Responsibilities of a Supported Living Care Worker
- Supporting with personal care, dressing, washing, toileting
- Assistance with medication
- Helping the client in and out of bed
- Moving and Handling (use of hoists, stand aids, wheelchairs, etc.)
- Dealing with clients who may have brain injuries, mental health needs, learning/physical disabilities, autism, elderly and dementia.
Shift patterns may vary, but tend to be:
- Earlies – 7am – 3pm
- Lates – 3pm – 10pm
- Nights – 10pm – 7am
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
If this sounds like the job for you, call our recruitment team on 0800 080 3035 or apply online.
INTERNAL CODE – INDSP / LCOAHC
To apply for this position please click here.